TreeWorks Chimes TRE630 Made in USA Large Single Row Bar Chime with Attached Damper Swing Arm and Hard-Sided Gig Bag (VIDEO)
Free Shipping Included! TreeWorks Chimes TRE630 Made in USA Large Single Row Bar Chime with Attached Damper Swing Arm and Hard-Sided Gig Bag (VIDEO) by TreeWorks Chimes at Trenton Community Music. MPN: FBA_TW-TRE630. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TreeWorks Chimes. In the summer of 1996, was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of TreeWorks, Mitch replies, ''I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound.'' Since then has grown to become the most respected chimes in the percussion world -- used b
Product Description & Reviews
TreeWorks Chimes. In the summer of 1996, was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of TreeWorks, Mitch replies, "I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound." Since then has grown to become the most respected chimes in the percussion world -- used by top studio and touring drummers and percussionist as well as the top 24 drum corps. These instruments are still handmade in Nashville, Tennessee and are unmatched in craftsmanship and sound quality. (It is of note that Mitch McMichen has earned Gold and Platinum records for his recording work in Nashville.)
Features & Highlights
- HEARD WHEN YOU NEED IT, QUIET WHEN YOU DON'T | As a variation on our large single row bar chime, the TRE630 provides more customization to your set up by providing dampening capabilities. Simply loosen the knobs on both sides of the swing arm to move the dampening rod towards or away from the bars. The dampener features a piece of soft felt that rests against the bars, effectively eliminating any chime sound.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each TreeWorks Chimes product is made from Tennessee hardwood and locally sourced aluminum/titanium and is assembled in our workshop just north of Nashville, TN.
- A BREEZE TO SET UP AND TEAR DOWN | Because the chime and swing arm will fit into the complimentary hard-sided gig bag as one piece, no break down or assembly is required between shows. Simply mount, play, and enjoy a little more free time before the show.
- HAND-CRAFTED FOR SUPERIOR DURABILITY | Long-lasting braided CordLoc is used to susped our 3/8" thick Aluminum/Titatnium alloy bars on a hand-finished Tennessee hardwood mantle. Each TreeWorks Chimes bar chime features a 7/16" hole in the mantle for mounting on cymbal stands or our unrivaled TRE52 chime mount. Unlike other brands, we always source our materials locally and reject the use of plastic ties to secure our bars to our mantles.
- DIMENSIONS | Large Single Row Chime - 24 x 3 x 3 inches in dimension; Damper Swing Arm Attachment - 24 3/8 x 1 x 5 1/8 inches in dimension; Chime Mount - 16 x 2 x 4 inches in diameter.
4 x 11 x 28 inches
11 x 2.9 x 26.5 inches
Have questions about this item (FBA_TW-TRE630), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TreeWorks Chimes, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: k-setof4wstand, ean: 0653891130273,
This listing is for the Koshi Chime of you choice. We also offer the full set of 4, with OR without the optional Chimefornia Chime Stand. PLEASE NOTE: You can put Koshi Chimes outside, BUT like all wooden objects, if you do that, it is best to treat...
mpn: TRE35kit, ean: 0674086002335,
Set includes a full size single-row chime, mounting bracket and free chime bagONE PURCHASE, MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS | The TRE35KIT includes all you need to transport, set up, and play our large single row chime. Because the included chime mount fits on...
mpn: TRE9t, ean: 0674086005305,
TreeWorks Chimes is a small company in Nashville, Tennessee that specializes in handcrafting chimes (sometimes called bar chimes, wind chimes or chime trees) for drummers and percussionists. ''Specializes'' is not really accurate; the owner of the co...
mpn: RT8120, ean: 0644153000779,
Rhythm Tech unique design and great sound for drummers and percussionist.Single row, compact bar chimes. 10 bars, single pitch steps. Aircraft aluminum chimes. Mountable on Dsm2 or ds Quad or standard cymbal stand. Great tone.